We are working to make things super easy for you with our Darkroom photo booth templates. Photoshop isn’t needed for our layouts. They are designed to be instantly ready-to-go in a variety of popular colors and styles as .png overlay and .jpg background image files. This makes it possible to get your booth ready to go really quickly. However, if you love Photoshop, we’ve got you covered too. We make sure to always include Photoshop psd files as an essential part of each Darkroom photobooth templates package.
Choose and download a Darkroom photo booth templates which has the most ideal layout or design for the event you want to create. Click on one of the category images below for a closer look at our templates.
Wedding Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Layouts
Christmas Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Designs
What You Receive with Our Darkroom Photo Booth Template Layouts
All 2×6 inch photo booth strip templates and 6×4 layouts come as either a 3 photo designs or as a 4 photo design. Here is what comes with each template download:
- Different variations of the layout in various colors. A large number of our Darkroom photo booth templates come in a minimum of 5 colors or different variations of the base layout.
- We supply you with an instant, ready-to-go version of each color variation so you can potentially have your photo strip layout ready for the event or party within 15 minutes. All you need to do is load the template image into your photo booth system software, add some text (such as the name of the event or party along with the date), show your system where the photos the booth captures will be positioned on the layout, do a test print, and you’re set to go!
- Photoshop (psd) and GIMP neatly organized and layered files so that you’ll be able to totally customize the photobooth template layout (on our step-by-step video, we teach you how to accomplish this in GIMP, a completely free version of Photoshop-like software. Download GIMP here for PC or Mac).
- Coming Soon: a step-by-step video to show you how to quickly and easily edit our photo strips and fully customize them even if you have no idea of how to use programs like Photoshop.
- In the future, when we upgrade or make changes to any layout design you buy a license for, within one year of you buying a license we’ll provide you with free access to download the upgraded version of the layout package. So if you bought a photo strip template today that only had room for a message at the bottom of the strip and next year we add a variation with room for a message at the top of the photo strip, we would notify you and provide you with a link to download the new variation (as an FYI, we end up doing this a fair bit).
Photobooth Software ProStarra Photo Booth Templates, Layouts, & Designs Work With
Not only can download and use Prostarra’s Darkroom photo booth templates on Darkroom, but you can also use them on most other major photo booth software systems too. This includes dslrBooth Pro, Breeze Systems, Social Booth, Photoboof, and Sparkbooth Commerical. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, comments about this website, our download packages, our designs, or have recommendations on ways we can do things better. We’d honestly love to hear your thoughts.