We’re trying to make things really simple for you with our dslr photo booth templates. Our layouts don’t require Photoshop. They come ready to go in many popular colors as overlay and background image files. This allows you to be up and running in no time. However, if you would like the Photoshop psd files, we always include them as part of the dslr photobooth templates package too.
Choose and download a dslr photo booth templates which has the most ideal layout or design for the event photobooth you want to create. Click on any image below for a closer look or for more info about the template.
Wedding Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Layouts
Christmas Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Designs
What You Get with Our dslr Photo Booth Templates Designs
All 2×6 inch photo booth strip templates and 6×4 layouts come as either a 3 photo designs or as a 4 photo design. Here is what comes with each template download:
- Different variations of the layout in various colors. A large number of our dslr photo booth templates come in a minimum of 5 colors or different variations of the base layout.
- To allow you to get your photo booth up and running as quickly as possible, we supply you with instant, ready-to-go versions of each layout color found in the template. With this level of support, you could be ready for a event or party in around 15 minutes. All you need to do is open up the template image in your system photo booth software, add the name of the event or party and the date as text, tell your software where to place the event photos, run off a test print, and you’re ready to roll!
- Photoshop (psd) and GIMP neatly organized and layered files so that you’ll be able to totally customize the photobooth template layout (on our step-by-step video, we teach you how to accomplish this in GIMP, a completely free version of Photoshop-like software. Download GIMP here for PC or Mac).
- Coming very soon: an easy to follow, step-by-step video to show you how to quickly edit our photo strips and customize them even if you’re clueless about how to use programs like Photoshop.
- In the future, when we upgrade or make changes to any layout design you buy a license for, within one year of you buying a license we’ll provide you with free access to download the upgraded version of the layout package. So if you bought a photo strip template today that only had room for a message at the bottom of the strip and next year we add a variation with room for a message at the top of the photo strip, we would notify you and provide you with a link to download the new variation (as an FYI, we end up doing this a fair bit).
Photobooth Software ProStarra Photo Booth Templates, Layouts, & Designs Work With
ProStarra’s dslr photo booth templates can be downloaded online and used with all major photo booth software including Darkroom Booth, Breeze Systems, dslrBooth Pro, Social Booth, Sparkbooth Commerical, and Photoboof. If you have any comments about this website, our designs, download packages, or have suggestions on how we can make things better, please let us know. We’d really appreciate hearing your thoughts.