You’ll notice that we’re trying to make things as easy for you as possible with our online photo booth and photo strip templates. You don’t even need Photoshop for our layouts. They are fully ready-to-go in an assortment of popular colors and styles as both background and overlay image files. This helps you to get up and running in hardly any time at all. However, if you like to use Photoshop, we also have what you’re looking for. We always include Photoshop psd files with each of our online photobooth template packages as well.
Choose and download an online photo booth template which has the most ideal layout or design for the event photobooth you want to create. Click on any image below for a closer look or for more info about the template.
Wedding Photo Booth Templates – 4×6 Postcard & 2×6 Photo Strip Designs
Christmas Photo Booth Templates – 4×6 Postcard & 2×6 Photo Strip Layouts
What Comes with Our Online Photo Booth & Photo Strip Template Layouts
All 2×6 inch photo booth strip templates and 6×4 layouts come as either a 3 photo designs or as a 4 photo design. Here is what comes with each template download:
- Variations of the design in different colors. The majority of our photo booth templates online come in a minimum of at least 5 different colors.
- To allow you to get your photo booth up and running as quickly as possible, we supply you with instant, ready-to-go versions of each layout color found in the template. With this level of support, you could be ready for a event or party in around 15 minutes. All you need to do is open up the template image in your system photo booth software, add the name of the event or party and the date as text, tell your software where to place the event photos, run off a test print, and you’re ready to roll!
- Photoshop (psd) and GIMP layered files so you can completely customize the photobooth template layout (on our instructional video, we show you how to do this in GIMP, a free version of Photoshop. You can download GIMP here for PC or Mac).
- Coming soon: a simple step-by-step video to teach you how to quickly edit our photo strips and completely customize them even if you don’t have any idea how to use graphic editing programs such as Photoshop.
- If within a year of you purchasing of one of our photo strips we make an improvement to it, we’ll let you know and provide you with a download link for the updated layout package. So if you buy a photo strip template that only has enough room for text and a message at the bottom and within the next year we create a new version with enough room for a message at the top of the photo strip, we would let you know and provide you with a link to download the new version (if ever you think we should improve one of our layouts in some way, please let us know. We pay close attention to feedback from our customers and often make changes based on what we hear from them).
Photobooth Systems ProStarra Photo Booth Templates, Designs, & Layouts are Compatible With
You can find and download Prostarra’s photo booth and photo strip templates online and use them with most major photo booth software systems. This includes dslrBooth Pro, Darkroom Booth, Breeze Systems, Social Booth, Photoboof, and Sparkbooth Commerical. If you happen to have any comments about our designs, download packages, or this website – or any suggestions on how we can improve – we’d really be interested to hear from you.