We are working to make things super easy for you with our photo booth layout templates. Photoshop isn’t needed for our layouts. They are designed to be instantly ready-to-go in a variety of popular colors and styles as .png overlay and .jpg background image files. This makes it possible to get your booth ready to go really quickly. However, if you love Photoshop, we’ve got you covered too. We make sure to always include psd files as an essential part of each photobooth layout templates package.
Select and download the ideal photo booth layout templates below that have the perfect layout or design for the event or party you’re looking to create. Click any category below to see our templates and the different variations they come in.
Wedding Photo Booth Templates – 4×6 Postcard & 2×6 Photo Strip Designs
Christmas Photo Booth Templates – 4×6 Postcard & 2×6 Photo Strip Layouts
What You Get with Our Photo Booth Layout Templates Designs
All of our 2×6 inch photo booth photo strip templates and 6×4 layouts are setup as either a 3 photo or a 4 photo design. Here is what’s included with each template download:
- A number of variations of the design in a variety of colors. Most of our photo booth layout templates come in at least 5 colors or slightly different variations of the layout.
- We provide you with an instant, completely ready-to-go version of each different color available in the template so that you can probably have your print layout ready for the event or party in less than 20 minutes. All that you have to do is load the template image into your photo booth software, add some text to include the name of the event or party and the date, show your software where to position the photos on top of the layout, perform a test print, and you’re all ready to go!
- Photoshop (psd) and GIMP layered files so you can completely customize the photobooth template layout (on our instructional video, we show you how to do this in GIMP, a free version of Photoshop. You can download GIMP here for PC or Mac).
- Coming Soon: a step-by-step video to show you how to quickly and easily edit our photo strips and fully customize them even if you have no idea of how to use programs like Photoshop.
- After you buy a template license, if we make any improvements to it within a year of your purchase, we’ll notify you and provide you with a link to download the updated version. So if you paid for a photo strip template today that only had space for a message at the very bottom of the strip and within a few months we add another version with enough space for a message at the very top of the photo strip, we would contact you and give you a link to download a free copy of the new photo booth template variation (if you ever think we should make an improvement to any layout you purchase, just let us know. We’d love to hear your suggestions).
Photobooth Systems ProStarra Photo Booth Templates, Designs, & Layouts are Compatible With
You can download and use Prostarra’s photo booth layout templates on most major photo booth software. This includes dslrBooth Pro, Darkroom Booth, Breeze Systems, Social Booth, Photoboof, and Sparkbooth Commerical. Please let us know if you have any suggestions, comments about this website, our download packages, our designs, or have recommendations on ways we can do things better. We’d honestly love to hear your thoughts.