With a lot of innovation taking place in the photo booth rental industry, so many companies providing great service and fun options – and creative, new companies starting up on a regular basis – it’s not very easy to say who the very best photo booth rental company actually is. However, to aid you in your search for a great company, we’ve created a list of the leading photo booth companies in California’s largest cities. We’ve put together our lists by looking over the photo booth company reviews found on the six largest review websites: Yelp, Wedding Wire, The Knot, Thumbtack, Google Maps, and Facebook. We also looked at how popular search engines appear to think each company is too. Taking all this information into account, our algorithm then weighs the data and attempts to determine who the leading photo booth companies are in California. Below is what we have discovered. We hope it’s helpful to you.
Our City Lists with the Top Photo Booth Rental Companies in California
- Sacramento’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
- San Francisco’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
- San Jose’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
- Los Angeles’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
- San Diego’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
How to Locate the Best Photo Booth Rental Company for Your Special Event of Wedding
When a lot of people get together, a great photo booth experience is always such a hit. Below are some suggestions to find the best photo booth rental company for the special event, party, or wedding that you are planning to host.
- Look for a solid track record of happy customers. With most companies you want to make sure they have been in business for a number of years. With photo booth companies, this is a good idea too. However, there are always lots of new companies who are great too. Just make sure you can see a strong trend over a decent period of time showing that the company consistently performs at a high level. Don’t just look at one review source either. Some companies make themselves look really good on a particular review site by sending tons of happy clients to that site. Look at more than one review site just in case the reviews you’re seeing on a particular site have been stacked.
- Decide if you want an Open or Enclosed photo booth. If you don’t care, then go with whatever company appeals to you the most. If you’re curious about these options, the open booth seems to be the most popular choice. It allows all your guest to see the fun that’s taking place at the photo booth as people don silly, oversized props and make goofy poses. It also allows the largest number of people to get in on a group shot.An enclosed booth, on the other hand, is fully surrounded by walls or a curtain so that the people inside don’t have to feel like anyone is watching them.
- Get a themed layout for your photo booth prints. Make your event look awesome by incorporating the theme of your event into your photo strips or prints. Professionally designed photo booth prints (photostrips and postcard sized layouts) make the perfect party or wedding favors, and it’s worth doing because people often keep their photostrip on their refrigerator door or office cubical wall for years.We provide these kinds of great designs to photo booth companies. You can find an amazing design for your event in our online collection and then let the company that you choose to go with know what you would like to do. Almost every kind of photo booth can work with our layouts.