With so much innovation taking place across the photo booth rental industry, so many companies offering great service and interesting options – and fun new companies popping up all the time – it’s really hard to honestly say who the best photo booth rental company is in Colorado. However, to help you in your search for a fantastic company, we’ve put together a list of the leading photo booth companies in Colorado. We’ve created our list by combing through the more than reviews found for photo booth companies in Colorado on the six leading review websites: Yelp, Wedding Wire, Facebook, The Knot, Thumbtack, and Google Maps. We also take a look at how popular search engines seem to think each company is as well. Putting all this information together, our algorithm then attempts to weigh the data and figure out who the leading photo booth companies are. Below are our results. We hope you find them helpful.
Top Photo Booth Rental Companies in Colorado
Below are lists of the leading photo booth companies in Colorado’s largest cities:
- Denver’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
- Colorado Spring’s Leading Photo Booth Rental Companies
How to Narrow Down the Best Photo Booth Rental Company in Colorado for Your Event or Wedding
When a lot of people get together, a great photo booth experience is always such a hit. Below are some suggestions to find the best photo booth rental company for the special event, party, or wedding that you are planning to host.
- Look for a solid track record of happy customers. With most companies you want to make sure they have been in business for a number of years. With photo booth companies, this is a good idea too. However, there are always lots of new companies who are great too. Just make sure you can see a strong trend over a decent period of time showing that the company consistently performs at a high level. Don’t just look at one review source either. Some companies make themselves look really good on a particular review site by sending tons of happy clients to that site. Look at more than one review site just in case the reviews you’re seeing on a particular site have been stacked.
- Decide if you want an Open or Enclosed photo booth. If you don’t care, then go with whatever company appeals to you the most. If you’re curious about these options, the open booth seems to be the most popular choice. It allows all your guest to see the fun that’s taking place at the photo booth as people don silly, oversized props and make goofy poses. It also allows the largest number of people to get in on a group shot.An enclosed booth, on the other hand, is fully surrounded by walls or a curtain so that the people inside don’t have to feel like anyone is watching them.
- Have a themed layout for your photo booth prints. Make sure that your event looks amazing by having your events theme incorporated into the design of your photo strip or prints. Photo booth prints (photo strips and postcard sized layouts) that have been professionally designed make ideal party or wedding favors. People love them and often keep them on their refrigerator door or office cubical wall for months or even years.We provide these kinds of great designs to photo booth companies. You can find an amazing design for your event in our online collection and then let the company that you choose to go with know what you would like to do. Almost every kind of photo booth can work with our layouts.
Other Things that Can Help to Create the Best Photo Booth Experience
- Lots of props. Making all sorts of fun and interesting props available to your guest really helps create a great photo booth experience that more people can get into. Make sure the photo booth company you choose to work with brings lots. You can also bring some of your own if you really want to.
- An engaging photo booth attendant. You’ll have to take a look at the company’s reviews to see if the company shines in this area. If the photo booth rental company has a really amazing attendant, people will often mention him or her by name.
- Digital copies of all the photos taken. When your event is a reunion, wedding, or special celebration with family and friends, you’ll want to make sure that the company you hire provides you with digital copies of all photos after the event. You’ll most likely enjoy to look through them not only after your event but years down the road too
Discovering the Best Photo Booth Rental Company in Colorado Boils Down to What’s Important to You
At the end of the day, finding the best photo booth rental company in is a matter of deciding what’s important to you and your event or wedding and then finding the perfect company that provides what you’re looking for. Above we’ve suggest some of the important things to possibly look for to help you find a great company. Hopefully our list of leading photo booth companies is helpful and helps you narrow down your search more quickly.