We’re trying and make things as easy and flexible for you as possible with our Photoshop psd photo booth templates and layouts. We always include a fully layered, organized, and grouped Photoshop psd file along with an Elements psd file (for those who use Photoshop Elements). For those who want to be able to fully edit our templates but don’t have Photoshop, we also include a GIMP file so people can use GIMP to edit our templates too (GIMP is a free, open source version of Photoshop without as many advanced features). If you have people on your team who don’t know how to use Photoshop, we’re trying to make things easy for them too. With our template packages, they allow you to skip Photoshop – or spend less time in Photoshop – with a fully ready-to-go in an assortment of popular colors and styles saved as both background and overlay image files. This helps a lot of people get up and running in hardly any time at all. However, if you’re really quick with Photoshop, you can stick with the psd file.
Select and download the ideal Photoshop psd photo booth templates below that have the perfect layouts or designs for the photobooth events you’re looking to create. Click any layout below to see it up close or see more variations of the template.
Wedding Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Layouts (all come as psd files)
Christmas Photo Booth Templates – 2×6 Photo Strips & 6×4 Postcard Designs (all come as psd files)
What You Receive with Our Photoshop PSD Photo Booth Template Layouts
All 2×6 inch photo booth strip templates and 6×4 layouts come as either a 3 photo designs or as a 4 photo design. Here is what comes with each template download:
- A number of variations of the design in a variety of colors. Most of our Photoshop psd photo booth templates come in at least 5 colors or slightly different variations of the layout.
- We supply you with an instant, ready-to-go version of each color variation so you can potentially have your photo strip layout ready for the event or party within 15 minutes. All you need to do is load the template image into your photo booth system software, add some text (such as the name of the event or party along with the date), show your system where the photos the booth captures will be positioned on the layout, do a test print, and you’re set to go!
- Photoshop (psd) and GIMP layered files so you can completely customize the photobooth template layout (on our instructional video, we show you how to do this in GIMP, a free version of Photoshop. You can download GIMP here for PC or Mac).
- Coming soon: a simple step-by-step video to teach you how to quickly edit our photo strips and completely customize them even if you don’t have any idea how to use graphic editing programs such as Photoshop.
- After you buy a template license, if we make any improvements to it within a year of your purchase, we’ll notify you and provide you with a link to download the updated version. So if you paid for a photo strip template today that only had space for a message at the very bottom of the strip and within a few months we add another version with enough space for a message at the very top of the photo strip, we would contact you and give you a link to download the new variation (if you ever think we should make an improvement to any layout you purchase, just let us know. We’d love to hear your suggestions).
Photobooth Software ProStarra Photo Booth Templates, Layouts, & Designs Work With
You can download and use Prostarra’s Photoshop psd photo booth templates on most major photo booth software. This includes dslrBooth Pro, Darkroom Booth, Breeze Systems, Social Booth, Photoboof, and Sparkbooth Commerical. If you happen to have any comments about our designs, download packages, or this website – or any suggestions on how we can improve – we’d really be interested to hear from you.